The Amnesty International groups in Bochum invite everyone who is interested to stand up for human rights to join the first, constitutive meeting of our new English-speaking group of Amnesty International in the Ruhr area. We welcome anyone in and outside Bochum who speaks English, no matter your native language. We will meet on Wednesday (20/05/15) at 7 pm at the „Oase“ room 02, Overbergstraße 19, Bochum (Tram station „Lennershof“ – U35).
- What is Amnesty International?
- What can an english-speaking Amnesty-group do for human rights in Germany?
- Plans for first projects / activities
- Your questions / ideas / …
- Setting up time and location for the next meetings
Other Amnesty International groups in english language: